Canvas- Adding/Removing Students
Created by: Jenecia Jones
Last Update vor 2 Jahren
Lesson 1 Adding Students in Canvas
1) Select The Course Title From The Dashboard ( or the Courses in the Global Navigation Bar)
2) Course Navigator: Select People
3) Select:+People Button ( top right corner)
4)Enter Student Email Address in the Text Box
5A) If the student(s) have an account on our network: You will receive a green check asking to Add user
5B) If student(s) do NOT have an account on our network: You will receive a message:
" We were unable to nd matches below. Select any you would like to create as new users. Unselected will be skipped at this time. "
6) You have successfully add a student to your course!!!
Lesson 2 Deleting Students From Your Course
1) In Course Navigator: Select People
2) Select: More Options ( Beside Student Name) > Select: Remove User From Course
3) Are You Sure You Want to Remove User? > Select: Yes
4) You have successfully removed a user!!!